Friday 24 December 2010

Hope Santa is good to you all.

merry christmas rounded
Well here we are on Christmas Eve, am I prepared, no not really. I still have a smallish to-do-list and all the wrapping to do. I’m sure it’ll all fall into place as it usually does.

I hope you’ve all had a good 2010, it’s not been our best year ever so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a much kinder 2011.

Starting blogging certainly has been one thing I will remember this year for in a positive way and that’s not just for the thrill of winning a giveaway or two. I love the blogging/crafting community you’re a constant source of inspiration. I really appreciate all your comments and that the fact that anyone is interested in my ramblings.

Anyway my to-do-list won’t do itself so I’ll finish by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and I hope Santa is good to you all.

Bye for now

Nikki

1 comment:

abercrombie said...

Good wishes for 2012

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...