Sunday 9 January 2011

Hello 2011

Well I didn’t mean to take so long to post in this new year but sometimes things just get in the way. At the moment I’m struck down with the old friend Mr Tennis Elbow who I think may have brought his friend Mr Arthritis along with him this time so my hands are not too happy at the moment. It may be that this extremely cold weather we’re having isn’t helping of course.

I’ve not been making anything since Christmas, I find this really tough since like most of you out there I’ve always got a to-do-list growing. I can’t imagine what it must be like not to have a hobby of some sort. Watching loads of telly and doing no much else is not my scene at all.

So anyway I’ll try sharing some of the things I made before Christmas and please keep you fingers crossed that my hands sort themselves out PDQ.

Bye for now

Nikki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...