Saturday 18 December 2010

scarf-tastic

Well I’m still slaving over the sewing machine trying to get my long list of Christmas presents finished. Then there’s a load of January birthdays coming up too so there’s another list for that too. Anyone else making presents this year?

Meanwhile here are photos of the scarves I made a couple of weeks ago from some Anna Maria Horner Voile. In fact one of them is made from the voile I won from Celtic Fusion Fabrics.



I am thinking of making some more of these to add to my as yet un-stocked Folksy Shop. This will be a New Year project and I’m a little bit nervous of the whole idea. The trouble is I’m such a fussy mare that I may never put anything up for sale as it won’t be perfect enough. 


Anyway I must go and get some more sewing done. Hope you’ve all got Christmas under control and that you’re not missing too many parcels with all the delays just now.

Bye for now

Nikki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...