So the Mouthy Stitches Tote should be well on it's way to ....... ha got you! Of course I'm not telling it's still a secret. No really it should be almost there if you believe the Royal Mail which I mostly do.
I have to admit to having several OMG this is never going to work moments making this one but then don't I always. I did mean to blog more of the process and progress of making this but once I get me teeth into something it seems I just keep going and blogging just doesn't happen. I have started using Instagram though and did share some progress on there, I'm sewquine on there too if you fancy following. It's quite good as it's just take a quick snap, add a comment (or not) and that's it ...simples!
This was my second version of the key fob as the first didn't quite work out. I tried sewing 2 cathedral window blocks back to back but when I turned it though it was a total mare to sew up the gap and it looked pants too. This one I'm much happier with, it's like a mini version of the back of the tote.
The inner is very simple and I used some of my stash of Farmdale as I'm pretty sure my partner will love it.
So look out partner your parcel will be arriving shortly, I hope you like it.
I had to jig about with the fabric to make the cathedral windows come out the way I wanted them to and I'll show you how that went in another post.
So bye for now, see you soon.