Monday 21 June 2010

Make it wear it challenge

While browsing blogland I came across the Make it wear it challenge being run by Sew Mama Sew. The idea is to submit a photo of any clothing projects you have made in June and maybe pick up a prize.
So my Anna Maria Horner top as been entered. There are lots of lovely garments in the flickr pool so lots of inspiration for future projects. Wonder if I'll find time to squeeze in another top or maybe the shirt or shorts I was going to make for my youngest before the end of the month?

Sew Mama Sew also had this very helpful post about sewing with knit fabrics with lots of great tips for using standard sewing machines as well as overlockers/sergers. I'll definitely give these a go as I still have a fairly substantial pile of really cute knit fabrics I bought in a Cloth Nappy Tree coop months ago

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...