Saturday 4 December 2010

make your own owl calendar for 2011



I saw this post on decor8 this morning and just had to share it. Shivani  the author of My Owl Barn got together with over 30 artists to compile the Owl Lover Calendar 2011. You can make your own calendar, choosing from lots of wonderful owl illustrations.
owls4


All you do is allocate an image to a month using the drop down menus and then click download and your own customised calendar is downloaded for you to print. What a wonderful and generous thing to do. Here is my version, why not have a go yourself.







3 comments:

Soraia Melo said...

I love owls..thanks for sharing this tip!

Nikki said...

Glad you liked the link, did you make one? If only I could get my printer working properly then I could print mine out.

Micki said...

Thanks for sharing..the owls are so cute!
Micki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...