Monday 13 December 2010

echino arrived today

The post has been pretty erratic around here but I’ll let them off since my prize from The Eternal Maker arrived today.

eternal maker 1 picnik

These Echino fabrics are stunning, really stunning and they will not linger in the stash very long I can tell you.


eternal maker 2pk corners

These 2 are my favourites, the left hand one will be used as part of a cushion cover so that I can look at it all the time when I’m in the living room. the right hand one I’m not totally sure what I’m planning for it but I don’t want to chop up the pattern so I may even just frame it.

eternal maker 3 corners

Seriously if you have not stashed any of this fabric I would recommend it big time, it is Christmas after all. Anyway thank you again to The Eternal Maker so glad I found your blog and fabric shop.

echino collage

Bye for now

Nikki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...