Tuesday 30 November 2010

I think my head may explode

Ok maybe not but really don't you find that there are sooo many things you want to do/make that you don't know where to start. Time is limited too so what do I do? Yup I'm sorting out my stash, well trying too. It's mostly all neatly folded and sorted into yardage groups but now it won't fit on the shelves in that 'pretty' way you see in blogland. Now is this progressing any of the things I want to do? No it's not, it's just a way of avoiding making a decision about what to do next.

Another good ploy to avoid doing anything is to browse for fabric for all the future projects to come.

How about this gorgeous fabric from melbomba.

belbird


or this one from summersville


scandi


Oh I’ve just found another way, it’s time for Kirstie’s Homemade Home. Looks like I’m going to peel myself off the computer and go watch telly – still not getting any sewing done.

Ah well there’s always tomorrow.

Bye for now

Nikki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...