Friday 27 August 2010

happy sewist today!

Last week I got a lovely surprise email from Irene at Sew, Mama, Sew. She was asking if they could feature the Little Smarty Pants sharks shorts I made from my youngest, in their Back to School month. Well I thought and I thought....... no I didn't I immediately said "yes, of course, I'd be thrilled".  So today J's shorts are featured here and I'm chuffed to bits. So 'Hi and welcome' to anyone who has arrived here from Sew,Mama,Sew. The post about the shorts is here, I really must get round to adding tags and stuff to my posts.




On another note I received my latest batch of fabric yesterday, some gorgeous knit and velour. These are destined to be sewn on my yet to be befriended overlocker. I'm a bit scared of it but as soon as I get the party bags done I'll be firing it up and hopefully making some kids clothes, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...