Friday 24 September 2010

kids clothes week challenge - day 5

Having one of those days today, you know the kind where all the 5 minute jobs turn into epics and the things that you need are no longer where you put them. However I have altered the shorts pattern into a trouser pattern and all the bits are cut out, including the applique. 




The applique is probably going to have to be stitched by hand as I doubt very much I'd be able to machine sew all those little curves. So that'll add to the time it'll take to make these but hopefully having made this pattern before the rest should go together fairly quickly so I can get on to making the top.

3 comments:

Kim @ craftyNHmom said...

Looks good so far!! Love those colors and the apples!!!
I'm with you, today was my least productive day of this week. I guess the family needs to eat, so I had to go to the grocery store. Hoping to get something done tonight!

Emily said...

Those apples are fabulous! How did it turn out?

Nikki said...

Afraid it's not made much progress, still waiting for the tennis elbow to sort itself out. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon. thanks for following :) always nice to see a new face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...