Saturday 11 May 2013

bargain bag patterns


Michelle Patterns is retiring some of her bag patterns so right now you can get 8 patterns for just $5!!! 

The patterns included are:
  • Bracelet Bag
  • Cross-Body Bag
  • Laptop Sleeve
  • Pocket Clutch
  • Messenger Bag
  • Fold-Over Clutch
  • Zip Clutches
  • Inset Zip Clutch and Pouch

cross-body bag


keyka lou messenger bag


That's a load of cracking patterns for a bargain price. I especially love the Cross-Body Bag and The Messenger Bag. I've made the Messenger Bag twice now and I'm just about to make another one. I borrowed the Melody Miller version I made for my daughter for a trip into Edinburgh last weekend but she wants it back so now I need to make my own.


Melody Miller/Michelle Patterns Messenger Bag

I hope you're having a nice weekend, it's a bit dreich here today so some sewing is in order I think.

Bye for now



post signature

4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Haven't you told your daughter it's good to share? ;o)

Sarah said...

Hmm, really, does daughter appreciate it enough? ;-) lol

Batty said...

I wish I had more sewing experience. Always need more bags haha!

Crafted by Carly said...

Off to have a look....
Carly
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...